Tabloid Whore!

3.16.2007

HALLELUJAH! ANGELINA TO STAY HOME WITH HER BABIES (FOR NOW).

New kid on the block, Pax Thien Jolie.

Angelina Jolie says now that little Pax Thien has joined her family and the Jolie-Pitt child count is up to four, she will take a break from movies be a stay at home mom for the time being. In an interview with the Ho Chi Minh City Law newspaper, as translated by the Associated Press, Jolie said, "I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother."

Jolie also commented on the media attention surrounding her most recent adoption:
"Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I'm very worried about that. I would like to say I'm sorry for bringing this into Pax's life."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she picked another kid who looks like her.

10:12 AM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a stay at home mom, but last year she was traveling and doing committee work for the UN. Hopefully these passions aren't temporary.

10:17 AM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say I'm sorry for bringing this into Pax's life."

Gee St. Angelina why don't you THINK before you adopt? This woman is such a moron! Seriously.....

6:21 AM, March 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got to be joking who is she kidding she is not sorry one bit or she wouldn't of done it. She is only doing what she does best get herself in the headlines one way or another. Give us a break already.

9:13 PM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home