Tabloid Whore!

3.20.2007

DANNIELYNN'S DNA SAMPLES ORDERED BY JUDGE.


Oh I am sooo tired of this paternity thing with Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead that I just want it over. It looks like my wish might come soon since Vergie Arthur's lawyer reportedly is telling people that the judge in the Bahama's ordered today that a DNA test take place to determine who is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby Dannielynn. The samples are reportedly going to be given tomorrow and who knows? Maybe by the end of the week we will finally know who Dannielynn's biological father really is and everyone can move on.

Source: Fox News
AP Photos

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if zsa zsa hubby is the daddy?
what happens if none of the men prove to be bio daddy?

12:10 PM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's the Prince! He and Zsa Zsa will give her a good life :D Did you hear that Larry TM "Goodnight my Anna Baby" so he will make money anytime it is used (wonder if this counts, LOL) What a phuking loser, I have been saying this guy is an opportunist and trust me we haven't seen the last of it. blech.

3:28 PM, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home